Infinity piping is a high performance aluminium piping system that is easy to install and simple to extend or modify. Available in air, nitrogen, and vacuum, and in a wide range of diameters, the non corrosive, extruded aluminium of Infinity pipe provides structural strength and delivers contaminate and leak free fluids.
The smooth bore of Infinity compressed air piping prevents high pressure losses and allows for higher flow rates and performance than that of other systems. No fluid leakage ensures minimum running costs.
Infinity piping provides customers with top of the range high quality systems that are energy efficient and require minimum running costs. Customers are guaranteed technical expertise, superior service, and unlimited access to the highest quality equipment at competitive industry prices.
Infinity piping is a high performance aluminum piping system that is easy to install and simple to extend or modify.
- TIME SAVING
- Simple push in system.
- Modular connection.
- Light-weight tubing.
- Fully adjustable and reusable, ideal for future expansion.
- Easy identification painted blue and marked compressed air.
- Less clips minimal expansion.
- No need for Swan necks, built-in
- Zero Condensate tees.
- Adapts to all existing pipe systems.
for further information and a quotation contact Kyle Hunter on 0272934995 or email@example.com
Component part and materials
- Nut made in Nickel-Plated Brass (aluminum ø63)
- Seal made in NBR
- Clamping Washer made in Inox AISI 30
- O-RING Seals made in NBR
- Safety Ring made in Techno-polymeric
- Body made in Nickel-Plated Brass (aluminum ø63)
- Extruded Aluminium tube calibrated and powder coated Blue Color (RAL 5010) – Gray Color (RAL 7035).
Pipe Sizing Chart
Use the table below to determine the diamiter of the pipe required for your installation
- Select the flow rate of the compressor
- Select the distance between the compressor and the furthest most point of the installation
- Cross the lines of flow rate and distance columns to establish the size of pipe you require
- Example – 42cfm compressor with a maximum pipework distance of 200 metres (to the furthest usage point) will require a 32mm pipework system
|Distance between compressor and the furthest usage point|