Easy Pipe Line (EPL)
The Ingersoll Rand SimplAir Easy Pipe Line (EPL) 20-63mm quick-fit piping system is designed for efficient distribution of compressed air and other inert gases and vacuum systems.
The Ingersoll Rand SimplAir Easy Pipe Line (EPL) 20-63mm quick-fit piping system is designed for efficient distribution of compressed air and other inert gases and vacuum systems. SimplAir EPL features light aluminum pipe coupled with a large range of available fittings and accessories for fast and easy connections to any type of pneumatic equipment. Therefore, providing fast and easy installation, improved performance and maintenance.
- Leak-free service with air-tight O-ring fitting design.
- Rugged, industrial strength protection against the elements and corrosion with powder coated extruded aluminum pipe and engineered polymer fittings.
- This is able to save energy, reduce pressure drops and maximize efficiency with SimplAir EPL’s smooth internal bore.
- This is quick and easy configuration and assembly with over 100 types of fittings, pipe diameters and valves to fit any application, in conclusion, you’re able to update or scale your installation to match demand with SimplAir EPL’s quick-fit flexibility.
- Adapters are available to expand existing SL and EL SimplAir systems.
- Available sizes: 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm and 63 mm
- Flow range: up to 23.3 m3/min (824 scfm)
- Maximum operating pressure: 13 bar g (190 psig)
- Standard operating temperature range: -10°C (+14°F) to +60°C (+140°F)
For over 20 years Vacuum Pumps NZ Ltd (VPNZ ± Air) has been the leading vacuum, compressor, and low pressure air pump supplier to New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Having set up in 1998, the company specialised in industrial truck and high vacuum markets. The Directors Valerie & David Walls bought the business in 2007 and it remains family owned.
We hold the knowledge, stock, and tools in these fields and are keen to hear your queries so that we can utilise our skills to help you. Our Service team are on call if you encounter breakdowns or require service options.
Feel free to call us toll-free or pop in for a visit in Rosedale, Albany.